martes, 13 de marzo de 2012

My unauthorized autobiography

   Holu, en realidad no sé por qué voy a publicar esto, lo que pasa es que en inglés nos dieron como tarea escribir nuestra propia "autobiografía no autorizada" y la escribí acá porque todavía no tengo Word en esta compu, así que ya que estamos... la publico así queda guardada en algún lado. Si les interesa la leen, sino quedará para que la lea yo en el futuro.


My unauthorized autobiography


   I´m Laila and I´m fifteen years old. The first thing I remember is that I was in my nanny´s arms and I was crying because I wanted to be with my mum. When I was five, I hated taking baths and sleeping, because I thought it was boring. Also, I was afraid of three things: Pinocho movie´s whale, motorbikes and a witch´s statue in a store in my street. My favorite cartoon was Pokemon, and I used to spend my free time playing with my little brother with Pokemon´s toys and drawing pictures of them. I loved animals, I had a little cat named Gati and lots of birds, so I wanted to be a veterinarian. Now I only have a dog, Lucía, and I want to be a writer, a psychologist or an actress. I love writing, I think I´m good on it and my dream is to publish a book. Also I like acting and dancing, and I want to continue my musical studies. I play cestoball since I was eleven, before that I was really bad in sports, but now I enjoy them a lot. I love travelling, I really liked going to Mexico, the United States and Brazil, and I wish I could visit Italia sometime.
   I study in the Colegio Nacional de Buenos Aires because it was my choice. I made an effort to get in and I really succeeded, I´m really proud of that. In the school, I like activities related with writing, and creative projects.
   Now all I can think about is in my fifteen party, that´s my dream since I was seven and I think it will be the best day of my life.
   I think that one of the worst things that ever happened to me is that I was robbed twice, so I´m afraid of thieves. Also I´m afraid of losing the people I love, I lost my two great-grandmothers, and I really miss them. I have a big and affectionate family, I´m the oldest of eleven cousins and I care a lot of them. I think I have many friends, and I would do everything for them. I think my family and my friends are my most important success in my fifteen years of life.

1 comentario: